LANA DEL REY DELUXE BOX SET EDITION: ULTRAVIOLENCE & BORN TO DIE: THE PARADISE EDITION

09:58 Nichol Dinan 5 Comments

 When Lana Del Rey released The Paradise Edition of Born To Die I managed to get my hands on the limited special box set. After anticipating her new album for a while I was excited to find out they were releasing a similar set for Ultraviolence. I don't usually do posts like this but they are such lovely sets I thought I had to share. 



The deluxe edition of ULTRAVIOLENCE comes in a 13"x13"(approx) box. I was really surprised how big it was when it arrived as I was expecting it to be the same size as The Paradise Edition box set. 




Both the CD and 12" versions of the album are included





The Born to Die box set is around half the size at 7.6"x7.6"



A 7" of Blue Velvet is included along with "The Remixes" and "The videos" CDs




The ULTRAVIOLENCE set is still available here, the Born to Die set sold out immediately but I've seen the odd one for sale on ebay. I love the artwork and I defiantly was not disappointed with the new album, quite a different sound but it's just my taste. Both sets are so lovely, I rarely get them out as I'm always really paranoid that I'm going to get fingerprints on everything or damage something haha. They look quite nice on my shelf though.

5 comments:

  1. Girl, love your blog ! Great post xx

    I want to keep in touch with you via GFC/ Google+/ Bloglovin even Facebook. Let me know on my blog:)x

    Laura Macij
    http://www.lauramacij.com/2014/07/cute-homecoming-dresses-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the artwork is so pretty! I'm not surprised you got your hands on this :)

    Hannah
    helloisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete